Wednesday nights at EFBC are dedicated to spreading the love of Christ in many ways. We begin with dinner at 5:30, which is provided by Bob Brawner of Chef Bob’s Café in Edgefield. At 6:30, we have multiple opportunities for spiritual growth for all age groups, including:
- Mission Friends - 3-5 year olds
- Royal Ambassadors - Boys 1st through 5th grade
- Girls in Action - Girls 1st through 5th grade
- Trek - 6-8 grade (middle school youth)
- Journey - 9-12 grade (high school youth)
We also have an adult prayer meeting from 6:30-7:30, in which our pastor, Aaron Tripp, leads the congregation in a time of prayer for those in need, both within our church and in our community. This time of prayer is then followed by a message from Aaron that provides an opportunity to further understand God’s Word and the message it has for EFBC!